Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Result :/

1 week ++ didn't update my blog . Today is very free, so come up and update .

English - 80% A
Math - 80% A
Geography - 62.50% C
Chinese - 74 % B
Bahasa Melayu - 64% C
Sejarah - 57% C ( Gonna kill it . )
Science - 89% A ( Woots . )
Kemahiran Hidup - 57% C ( Gonna kill it . )


I get 3A's , 1B and 4C's . HAHA :) Poor result :x At lease, i have improve :)


Luckily i didn't get D in this exam . Woots . *Clap* Muahahaha .

I think i need to improve all my subject . Oh, I did it. Finally my English get A . MUAHAHAHA =x

Actually my BM is 67%, after a fuss and fight, then i get 64% ... OMG x)

Next time, must study HARD .... Enen . MUAHAHAHA x)

How about your result ? Good or poor ? Come, share with me :D

HEHE :)

My dream is realization soon . :) OMG, Ipod touch, i m coming x) MUAHAHAHA . The people who want to present me an Ipod Touch, from now on, save your money :)

Forget to tell all of you, I get 17th/36th in my class x)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

无论如何, 还是要继续加油哦!!!

大小姐:) said...

你的成绩很好咯。。
羡慕死我了~

Eline ♥ said...

你的成绩超好的,羡慕死我了。

我这次的考试一个A都没有。
haizzzz~

想问下,为什么你的记忆工作室没有公开的,私隐的哦。

Yen Wei said...

Nice result;D
Keep moving forward,
and also you IPOD TOUCH XD

hmm said...

weih
your result so good
WOW!

17th ah
very good eh

ƒörèvër HL said...

good thing u have improved. study harder to be better k... ^^


蕾蕾~

~珊姑娘~ said...

a good imporvement!!!!!
continue it! kambatey ^^

Search This Blog