Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I hate Folio

I hate Folio....i very hate folio la....

haiyo....now, i m busy wif my moral folio la!!!
very difficult leh.....
u knw wat is the title of the moral folio??
It is

"Identiti Malaysia"


My teacher ask us to draw all the state flag and jata in malaysia....
i wan pengsan liao la...
wa....must draw leh>.<

My "Good Teacher" also give us to print...
but cannot got colour....
must colour ourself...

haiyo.....many people say go to SMK liao
not much of homework
bt i think aso same la... nota la, homework la.......

u know....
if i m busy....i can't see novel la.....play msn....play computer..


actually, i got online every day la... i online a while only....
but sumtime i put appear offline....
^^


× -----我是可爱分割线----- ×


today i use english to write this post...aso 1st time i use english to write post...
coz i want improve my english.....
become good......
if my english is good, i can get A liao lo......

hehe^^
my english ok mar?
poor or good?

haha...hope u know what i write....ok?
gudnight~XD
^.^

go to see this post.... thanks^^


5 comments:

蕴如 said...

u wan pensan liao o?haha

i wan pengsan liao..

ok la..need to improve to become better o

Gambateh o!!

小虫 said...

Folio is ur nightmare~!! hahaha!!
gambateh la!

Jiasheue said...

我也很讨厌这些东西
麻烦到死
老师又很挑剔!

wenyileong said...

没有人会喜欢folio。。

珊珊 * Shan said...

ur english is ok la...haha...
but oso gt some chinese...^^

i hate folio js lk u...
nobody will lk folio...=.=

Search This Blog